LF2-Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LF2-Kingdom

Here You can find anything about LittleFighter2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The LF2 Killing Game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drahcir

Drahcir

The LF2 Killing Game Empty
PostSubject: The LF2 Killing Game   The LF2 Killing Game I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:18 pm

Alright, this is just like LF2 Dodgeball except with DC'd moves, chars, etc. But please, no epic overpowered attacks.

Ex (what should happen)
Poster 1: I kick the next poster in the face.
Poster 2: I grab Poster 1's leg and throw him into a nearby wall. If the next poster is not poster 1, he also hits the next poster before hitting the wall.
Poster 3: I jump behind the wall, watching poster 2 crash into it, and attack poster 1.

Ex (what should NOT happen)
Poster 1: I send 500000 fireballs at the next poster.
Poster 2: Because I have so much HP, the fireballs did almost nothing to me. I throw the next poster into space.
Poster 3: I blow up the universe. The end.

Let's start:

I'll draw my blue beamsword and slash at the next poster with it.
Back to top Go down
sadbhav

sadbhav

PostSubject: Re: The LF2 Killing Game   The LF2 Killing Game I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 6:21 am

Because I have so much HP, the fireballs did almost nothing to me. I throw the next poster into space.

Kidding.....

before I am hit, I teleport behind Drahcir I use Double 2 side super fire ball
Back to top Go down
Drahcir

Drahcir

PostSubject: Re: The LF2 Killing Game   The LF2 Killing Game I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:08 pm

I notice the fireballs and start to dodge, but they still catch my uniform jacket fire. OH B33P! I rip it off, leaving a T-shirt, and throw the flaming bundle of fabric at Sadbhav while defending against any further attacks from the next poster.
Back to top Go down
Simoneon

Simoneon

PostSubject: Re: The LF2 Killing Game   The LF2 Killing Game I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:37 am

The suddenly You forgot to defend. You said ''Omg'' and tasted delicious punch from me. You felt on ground Razz
Back to top Go down
https://lf2-kingdom.forumotion.com
Drahcir

Drahcir

PostSubject: Re: The LF2 Killing Game   The LF2 Killing Game I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:33 pm

As I threw my flaming uniform at Sadbhav, I whirled around to see Simon coming at me. Before I could react, I was being punched into the ground.

Again, oh B33P!

As I hit the ground, I created a pressure ball and caused it to explode one way--into Simon's face. If Simon is not the next poster, then he crashes into the next poster.
Back to top Go down
sadbhav

sadbhav

PostSubject: Re: The LF2 Killing Game   The LF2 Killing Game I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:24 am

Sadbhav escaped the flaming jacket and caught Simon and mages a huge, slow moving dark energy ball.....It shall follow you phoreveah!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The LF2 Killing Game   The LF2 Killing Game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The LF2 Killing Game
Page 1 of 1